We Can Help You Prevent Sewer Backups in Kingwood
Sewer backups are a costly mess. Damage and restoration can be pricey—on average, about $4,400.
Finch Air Conditioning & Heating can help you keep clear of that by ensuring you have a backflow assembly. This acts as a safeguard against backups.
The majority of homeowners may not be aware they’re responsible for maintaining and repairing the sewer lateral. This is the pipeline that connects the Kingwood sanitary sewer main and your home.
At Finch Air Conditioning & Heating, our plumbers and Experts have the expertise, training and aptitude to handle everything related to sewer service and sewer inspection.
No matter what’s leading your sewer to back up or become congested, make sure to get in touch with us as soon as you realize there’s trouble. Fixing it quickly can help you avoid expensive destruction to your home.
Common Causes of Sewer Backup
Obstructions in the city’s sanitary sewer main can make your sewer back up. Tree roots can also cause problems if they get tangled in into your lines.
There are a few things you can do to avoid a backup.
- Get rid of waste the right way.
- Don’t put grease down your drain.
- Don’t flush paper towels, wet wipes or feminine goods.
- Have Finch Air Conditioning & Heating add a backwater prevention valve to prevent sewer backflows.
- Have us check for and fix bad plumbing connections, like French drains, sump pumps or other flood control systems. These connections can clog your lines with debris and silt.
- Replace your line and tap with plastic pipe to prevent tree roots from damaging your lines.
Call Finch Air Conditioning & Heating today at 281-407-9478 or schedule an appointment online and let us do the grimy work for you. We offer excellent equipment options and Expert service for all your plumbing needs. And our work is supported by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.*