Furnace Installation in Kingwood Supported With a 100% Guarantee
We don’t merely mend and service HVAC systems, we also deliver top-notch furnace installation in Kingwood.
What makes our expert work a step above other companies? We’ve perfected our process over the years.
All of our Experts are ACE certified, which indicates they’ve received the most prestigious technical certification in the industry. They also are involved in continuing industry and product education to discover the greatest methods to do furnace repair and furnace maintenance, along with skilled furnace installation.
And we back all of our services with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* We’re so convinced of our quality work that we offer you time to think about it—365 days, in fact.
Call us at 281-407-9478 to book your furnace installation today.
How Can I Know When to Replace My Furnace?
It can be hard to know right when your heating system is starting to fail or how often you should replace your furnace. However, your heating system should reveal some signs that it’s close to shutting down for good. Here are several of the most typical signs of needing furnace installation.
1. Furnace Age
With quality maintenance, most furnaces run for close to 20 years, although sometimes they can last even longer. If yours is nearing that age, it’s smart to initiate planning for furnace replacement. That way, you won’t have an interruption in comfort when your furnace finally gives out.
2. Furnace Repair Frequency and Cost
Furnace repair when this happens. If your newest bills are higher than half the cost of a new furnace or our Experts are regularly fixing your heating system, you should start thinking about getting a new furnace.
3. Decreased Comfort and Increased Heating Bills
Your furnace loses efficiency as it ages. Because of reduced performance, your comfort and heating bills can suffer. Here are some signs that your furnace is struggling:
- Your furnace turns on and off too frequently, even if you routinely maintain the air filter.
- Your furnace produces cold air even when the filter is clean.
- You struggle with regulating the temperature in your home.
- You’re constantly using the thermostat because your home feels too cold.
- Your energy bills are skyrocketing.
Furnace installation could help you decrease your heating bills, even if you keep your thermostat the same. That’s because newer furnaces are much more efficient at turning fuel into heat. For example, an old 80% AFUE furnace wastes 20% of the fuel it consumes, while a newer 95% high-efficiency model only wastes 5%. Those savings in HVAC energy-efficiency ratings
can really add up over its lifetime!
4. Strange Furnace Noises
It’s common for your furnace to make some noise as it runs. But furnace noises like rattling, banging or screeching may mean there’s something seriously wrong with it. Because these problems can be expensive to take care of, it’s often better to get a new furnace.
5. Yellow Burner Flames
When your furnace is functioning properly, its burner flames are blue. If you find yellow flames, it means your furnace isn’t combusting fuel very effectively and can even be creating harmful carbon monoxide. A furnace with carbon monoxide leaks is a safety hazard and needs to be replaced as soon as possible.
Should I Replace My Furnace and Air Conditioner at the Same Time?
It’s often less expensive to replace your furnace and air conditioner at the same time. In addition, you’ll also appreciate higher energy efficiency year-round. Here’s when you should replace both systems at the same time:
- Your furnace and air conditioner are more than 15 years old.
- You want to install a high-efficiency air conditioner soon, which might not be compatible with an older system.
- You want to increase your energy savings with a smart thermostat, which aren’t guaranteed to work with older heating and cooling equipment.
- Installation is difficult.
- You don’t want to have to worry about heating and cooling repairs in the next few years.
Recognizing when to arrange furnace installation can be time-consuming and frustrating. Our Experts at Finch Air Conditioning & Heating have an A+ in home comfort, so you can depend on them to help you make the right decision. Get started by calling us at 281-407-9478 to request your free home comfort assessment today!
What to Anticipate During Furnace Installation
Here’s what you can anticipate when we install your new furnace.
- Neat installation—When come to your home, we’ll put on shoe coverings to defend your flooring from any dust we might track in. We put down drop cloths at the installation space to stop messes.
- Quality work—Our Experts have obtained some of the highest distinguished technical certifications in the business.
- A thorough check—After we’re done, we go down a list to double-check your heater is operating like it should before we take off.
- Surpassing expectations—We’ll install your new heater to follow local code. And we’ll regularly exceed expectations, for the most excellent work anyplace.
Book Your Furnace Installation Now with Finch Air Conditioning & Heating
Need another reason to purchase a heater from Finch Air Conditioning & Heating?
Your new heating system comes with a free membership plan. This gives you an advantage on suitable furnace maintenance and keeps your warranty valid.
Give us a call at 281-407-9478 or contact us online to request your appointment now. *Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.