HVAC stands for heating, ventilation and air conditioning. We commonly use this phrase to refer to your total heating and cooling setup, which includes:
- Comfort systems, such as a furnace, heat pump, air conditioner or mini-split system
- Indoor air quality productions, like air filters, air filtration systems, germicidal UV lights, whole-house humidifiers and dehumidifiers, and ventilation
- Comfort controls, for instance thermostats systems
While there are varying models of HVAC systems, they all operate identically by:
- Drawing from a fresh air source outside or inside your residence or business.
- Pushing air through a filter to remove dust and allergens.
- Heating or cooling air.
- Delivering air through a ducted system or immediately into a space, depending on the type of unit you have.
At Finch Air Conditioning & Heating, we have a complete selection of quality HVAC services in La Porte to fit all your comfort needs. And we back all of our labor with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.*
*Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.