How can I find carbon monoxide in my home?

Having a carbon monoxide detector in a central spot is the recommended way to detect this dangerous gas. Carbon monoxide is colorless, odorless and is deadly in heavy concentrations.

A carbon monoxide detector is similar to a smoke alarm. It screens the air and beeps if carbon monoxide amounts are too high. If possible, you should use no fewer than one detector close to all living areas, or on each floor in your house. These detectors are best run when paired with our HVAC maintenance memberships, which keep your unit in the greatest status and can help you stop carbon monoxide in La Porte.