Professional AC Installation in Kingwood Reinforced by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee*
When you require AC installation in Kingwood, you shouldn’t skimp and let just anybody install your new equipment.
That’s where the specialists from Finch Air Conditioning & Heating come in. Besides the fact we have the skills and certification to stand behind our outstanding air conditioning installation, we’ll provide you with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Contact us at 281-407-9478 to schedule your AC installation right away.
5 Signs You Should Schedule Air Conditioning Installation
Your air conditioner will start to give you little hints that it’s failing. Here are five of the most usual ones.
- You regularly need repairs. As your air conditioner ages, it becomes less energy efficient and more likely to breakdowns. If we’re often at your house for air conditioning repairs, you might need a new air conditioner.
- Repairs exceed more than half the cost of a new air conditioner. Repairs quickly add up. When they’re greater than half the cost of a new air conditioner, it’s time to replace yours.
- Your air conditioner is more than 15 years old. With proper air conditioning maintenance, your cooling system could work for 20 years. However, it’s recommended to start planning for replacement close to the 15-year mark so it’s not a shock.
- Your air conditioner has R22 refrigerant. If your air conditioner was put in before 2010, it potentially uses R22 refrigerant. This refrigerant is discontinued because of its harmful effects on the ozone layer. As R22 has been discontinued, repairing a refrigerant leak would be significant.
- You want to reduce your energy costs. Installing an ENERGY STAR® air conditioner and linking it with a smart thermostat is a smart method to spend less on cooling expenses. Even if you’re replacing an air conditioner that’s merely 10 years old, the Department of Energy says a more efficient one could save you 20–40% on cooling costs.
At Finch Air Conditioning & Heating, our Experts will collaborate with you to choose the ideal model for your budget. We’ll also perform a Manual J Heating and Cooling Load to confirm proper sizing.
We get that needing a new air conditioner can be an unexpected situation you’re not fully financially prepared for. That’s why we provide flexible financing. For just one low monthly fee, you’ll have a new air conditioner. You won’t need a down payment, and installation costs, annual maintenance and repairs are all incorporated. Plus, you’ll get to keep any valuable manufacturer’s rebates.
As a valued Advantage Program member, you’ll also enjoy 24/7/365 priority service and no overtime or trip charges—ever!
What to Expect Throughout Air Conditioner Installation
What makes us different from every other HVAC repair company in Kingwood? Here are several of the steps we take on installation day.
When our professional techs are at your house, you can expect they’ll hook up your new system for the best operation. And they’ll have your residence and yard in look-alike state as when they showed up.
Beyond that, you can feel confident knowing you’re working a totally licensed, bonded and insured company.
- Clean installation—When the hook-up process requires us to come inside your house, we’ll use shoe booties to protect your floors from dirt. We’ll also lay down drop cloths at the installation area to keep your floors protected from refuse during our services.
- Outstanding service—Our technicians are ACE-certified. This shows they’ve passed comprehensive education to earn the most sought-after technical licensing in HVAC.
- Attention to detail—We’ll go through an installation list during the process to double-check each little thing is covered. We’ll also ensure your system is operating like it should and is up to local laws before we finish the job. Once installation is finished, we’ll ensure you comprehend how to use your new thermostat and AC.
- Frequent communication—We’ll tell you how everything is progressing and when you can anticipate us to be done.