Energy efficiency is something homeowners start to think about when thinking about everything from windows and doors to their next heating and air conditioning system. As we kick off a new season, it’s normal to start thinking about coming expenses and what you should spend your money on, including energy-saving furnace service. Not only does it help prevent problems, it can help increase your system’s efficiency and help you save money over time.
Of course, efficiency and savings aren’t the only bonuses of annual furnace service; it also touts our industry-leading 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up.
Some of the most important checks our technicians complete are:
- Checking and cleaning the gas burner section
- We’ll take a look at the heat exchanger surface, watching for cracks or signs of wear that could be hurting efficiency.
- Verifying proper airflow and blower operation
- Correct air circulation makes certain that air is being directed throughout your home to leave you with total comfort.
- Verifying the calibration of the gas valve
- During furnace service, we will look at your system’s fuel operation for proper pressure to make sure it is being transported to the furnace correctly, safely and efficiently.
- Checking all electrical components
- A number of the electrical parts of your system need to be looked at every year to ensure they aren’t damaged, corroded, and are operating safely.
There are also a number of furnace service and tune-up plans you can pick from so both your comfort and budget needs are taken care of. Whether this is your first time or your tenth time scheduling furnace service, the pros at Finch Air Conditioning & Heating are here to make scheduling simple for you. If you have any questions concerning our service, feel free to give us a ring at 281-407-9478 or schedule an appointment with us online to learn more about furnace service and its perks.