Summer has made its way to La Porte and the last thing you need is your AC going out during the extreme weather. Help avoid your home’s AC from malfunctioning with an annual AC tune-up from Finch Air Conditioning & Heating.
What exactly is an AC tune-up?
Just like you visit your doctor yearly for an exam, an air conditioning tune-up is a seasonal visit to make sure your central A/C system is healthy and running properly. Most general air conditioner tune-ups will cover condenser coil cleaning, calibrating the thermostat, checking your refrigerant levels and checking for leaks, examining and tightening all electrical pieces, and evaluating the function of the blower motor and blower belt.
A/C system tune-ups with Finch Air Conditioning & Heating
When you call Finch Air Conditioning & Heating for your air conditioner tune-up, our tune-ups come complete with a full visual inspection and a complete cleaning. Keeping reading for the complete process for our System Inspection and Precision AC tune-up.
- Fully calibrate thermostat
- Check air and/or oil filters
- Inspect blower components
- Assess air flow
- Check all electrical connections
- Verify proper system operation
- Examine quality of installation
- Check area around AC
- Examine AC clearances
- Evaluate overall condition
- Inspect condenser and evaporator coils
- Evaluate starting capabilities
- Analyze safety controls
- Measure temperature variation in supply and return
- Observe refrigerant pressure
- Check condensate drains
- Clean or replace standard air filters
- Tighten the electrical connections
- Assess volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving pieces
- Clean condensate drain
- Issue protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Survey cooling cycle
- Administer biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
Finch Air Conditioning & Heating in La Porte is currently getting you ready for summer with discounts on AC tune-ups and qualifying HVAC equipment upgrades. To discover more or schedule your seasonal AC tune-up, call 281-407-9478 today!