We have discussed common air conditioning problems, now we’d like to outline common furnace and heating issues La Porte homeowners often call Finch Air Conditioning & Heating Inc about. Although there are potentially hundreds of explanations why your La Porte home’s furnace or heating system may need to be repaired. Listed below are the top five complications that may cause your furnace or heating equipment to break down:
1. Thermostat glitches causing no heat, fan spinning or comfort problems
2. Airflow problems from fan motors, belts and bearings, causing furnace overload or poor heating control
3. Old and clogged filters that cause airflow and comfort problems
4. Furnace or heating system pilot or ignition control problems, resulting in intermittent or no heat
5. Lack of regular service may cause unanticipated breakdowns, poor comfort or increased energy costs (in addition to emmense homeowner frustration!)
All of these common issues can be fixed by a professionally qualified, NATE-certified technician. Technicians from Finch Air Conditioning & Heating Inc can quickly diagnose the problem area and make the required repairs. Having a precision tune-up or maintenance plan could protect you from nearly all heating problems that result in no heat or low comfort levels. When you get a tune-up, all the components are checked and serviced so they run correctly and at peak efficiency during the heating season. Vital items like Carbon Monoxide checks, adequate combustion air, equipment clearances, and equipment safety are also top elements to the tune-up process. Remember – safety first! Never forget that furnaces of any age can pose safety hazards from combustion or gases, this is particularly the case if a NATE-certified technician has not maintained the equipment regularly.
Contact Finch Air Conditioning & Heating Inc of La Porte at 281-407-9478 to schedule an appointment today if you would like a technician to check out your furnace system.