Spring may be long gone but it’s never too late to save your air! Take a look at these tidbits about air quality and call Finch Air Conditioning & Heating for your complimentary indoor air quality inspection and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe an estimated 3000 gallons of air everyday
- Americans spend 87% of their lives indoors
- Indoor air contamination levels are up to 100 times higher than air outside
- Half of illnesses are caused or exacerbated by contaminated indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital class filtration technology can destroy up to 99.9% of the impurities in the air, including bacteria, allergens, pollen, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some fabrics, etc.)
To see more information, watch our precious experts below and then go to SaveYourAir.com.