Spring may be long gone but it's always the right time of year to save your air! Check out these tidbits about air quality and call Finch Air Conditioning & Heating for your complimentary indoor air quality inspection and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe an estimated 3000 gallons of air everyday
- People living in the U.S. spend more than 80% of their lives indoors
- Indoor air contamination levels are up to 100 times higher than air outside
- 50% of sicknesses are caused or exacerbated by contaminated indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital class filtration technology can destroy up to 99.9% of the impurities in the air, including bacteria, allergens, smoke, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some cloths, etc.)
To see more information, watch our precious experts in the video and then visit SaveYourAir.com.