No matter what the elements outside in La Porte, the temperature inside your space determines how comfortable it will seem. Choose the right temp and your rooms will be a nice escape from the world. But if your climate control system isn’t functioning accurately, you’ll feel it. And it won’t be pleasant.
Brace yourself for a thorough look at the way you’re managing your HVAC equipment. It could make the difference between a stable system or a problematic performer. Work through this quick quiz from Finch Air Conditioning & Heating to figure out where you stand.
- The warm season is not far away in La Porte. How do you prepare your AC?
- Switch out the HVAC filter and clean the vents. Then it’s good to go.
- Schedule an appointment with the Experts for a seasonal tune-up.
- Nothing at all. It will probably be fine.
- You’re hosting a get-together on a hot night, but the AC isn’t doing anything. What do you do?
- Advise my attendees to bring icy beverages.
- Schedule an emergency repair to get it working before guests arrive.
- Plug in my fans and wish for a nice breeze.
- Your current HVAC is losing steam. What will you do when it’s time for a replacement?
- Let my contractor to make the decision and bankroll it with a credit card.
- Save worries and expenses by subscribing to a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Buy the most expensive system available in La Porte.
- When you get your next monthly utility bill, what do you think you’ll find?
- It will cost more. My heating and cooling charges have increased quite a bit.
- It will be close to the cost for the same month last year.
- I won’t know until I read it. Some months aren’t bad, but others are shocking.
- Your HVAC system is making a strange noise. What do you do?
- Get my toolbox and kill a weekend attempting to fix it.
- Bring in a professional technician to take a look.
- Don’t think about it and wait until it ends.
Time to check your results. If you picked mostly Bs, your home comfort practices are on the money. You’re taking care of your machine and you made a plan for the future. But if you replied to any of these questions with As or Cs, you could make some changes to help your system perform more efficiently. Read below to find out how.
New HVAC Habits to Help You Save
Arrange Annual Maintenance While switching out your air filter and dusting your vents are important tasks to help out your equipment for a season change, a professional tune-up is critical to wrap up the process. During a regular maintenance visit, your HVAC technician will manage a series of tasks that advance the energy efficiency of your machine. And while they’re around, your HVAC service pro will be on the lookout for more severe problems for your home. That could save you a high-priced breakdown in the future.
Find an HVAC company that offers emergency repairs. Even rigorously maintained home comfort systems can have complications occasionally. And it always seems to happen at the worst times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can manage the headache and discomfort. The Service Experts Advantage Program offers that vital service to homes at no added cost.
Have a plan for your HVAC system replacement. Some heating and cooling systems can last for 10 to 15 years, but they aren’t able to last forever. Create a strategy now to bypass last-minute pressure when your equipment takes its last bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can help. It gives you a new high-efficiency heating and cooling system with no up-front expenses. As an added bonus, the program includes free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy costs and don’t ignore it when they radically change. Your electricity bills can tell you more than your monthly expenses. If you’re noticing a steady escalation in your bills but no change in home comfort, something is likely happening with your equipment. A new high-efficiency system can give you peace of mind with more reliable energy usage—and that means fewer unknown amounts on your bill.
Call a professional when you hear a strange noise from your heating and cooling system. That noise is more than bothersome. It demonstrates something is off with your HVAC. Even if it’s a seemingly small trouble, left without a repair it could make for a high-priced repair later on. Don’t try to correct it yourself. Leave it to the Experts to check out and set it right.
Your HVAC can cost you big when you don’t maintain it. If you apply these tips, you could save time, extra costs and disappointment. And if your HVAC just isn’t doing its job anymore, think about choosing one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can get you an updated energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To discover more, give us a call or request an appointment online. We’re happy to help!