No matter what the temperature outside in La Porte, the temperature in your space determines how comfortable it will seem. Choose the right temp and your house will be a comfortable escape from it all. But if your climate control system isn’t functioning the way it should, you’ll feel it. And it won’t be pleasant.
Brace yourself for a thorough look at the way you’re handling your home comfort system. It could make the difference between a stable system or a problematic performer. Start this short quiz from Finch Air Conditioning & Heating to figure out where you stand.
- The warm season is not far away in La Porte. How do you prepare your system?
- Switch out the HVAC filter and clean the vents. Then it’s good to go.
- Schedule an appointment with the Experts for a seasonal tune-up.
- Nothing at all. It will probably be fine.
- You’re hosting a get-together on a especially warm night, but the AC isn’t cooling your space. What do you do?
- Advise my attendees to bring chilled beverages.
- Schedule an emergency repair to get it working before guests arrive.
- Plug in my fans and hope for a nice breeze.
- Your current HVAC is losing steam. What will you do when it’s time for a replacement?
- Let my contractor to make the decision and bankroll it with a credit card.
- Save worries and charges by signing up for a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Buy the most expensive system available in La Porte.
- When you get your next monthly utility bill, what do you suppose you’ll see?
- It will cost more. My home comfort charges have increased quite a bit.
- It will be close to the cost for the same month last year.
- I can’t be sure until I read it. Some bills aren’t bad, but others are shocking.
- Your HVAC system is making a strange noise. What’s your next step?
- Get my toolbox and kill a weekend trying to fix it.
- Call a professional technician to examine it.
- Don’t think about it and wait until it ends.
Get ready to check your results. If you chose mostly Bs, your home comfort practices are on the money. You’re taking care of your machine and you made a plan for the future. But if you answered any of these questions with As or Cs, you can make some changes to help your system perform more efficiently. Read below to learn how.
New HVAC Habits to Help You Save
Arrange Annual Maintenance While switching out your air filter and sprucing up your vents are important tasks to help out your equipment for a new season, a professional maintenance visit is necessary to complete the process. During a maintenance visit, your HVAC technician will manage a series of tasks that advance the energy efficiency of your machine. And while they’re around, your HVAC service pro will be on the lookout for more urgent headaches for your home. That could save you a pricey breakdown in the future.
Find an HVAC company that offers emergency repairs. Even rigorously maintained home comfort systems can have complications occasionally. And it always seems to happen at the worst times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can manage the headache and discomfort. The Service Experts Advantage Program offers that vital service to homes at no other cost.
Have a plan for your HVAC system replacement. Some heating and cooling systems can last for 10 to 15 years, but they aren’t able to last forever. Create a plan now to escape last-minute pressure when your equipment takes its final bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can be of assistance. It offers you a new high-efficiency heating and cooling system with no up-front expenses. As an added bonus, the program also offers free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy costs and don’t ignore it when they radically change. Your electricity bills can tell you more than your monthly expenses. If you’re seeing a steady escalation in your charges but no change in home comfort, something is probably happening with your equipment. An updated high-efficiency system can give you peace of mind with more reliable energy usage—and that means fewer surprises on your bill.
Call a professional when you notice an odd noise from your heating and cooling system. That noise is more than bothersome. It demonstrates something is wrong with your equipment. Even if it’s a seemingly small trouble, left without a repair it could make for a high-priced repair down the road. Don’t try to correct it yourself. Leave it to the Experts to check out and set it right.
Your HVAC can cost you quite a bit when you don’t treat it right. If you apply these tips, you could save time, extra costs and irritation. And if your HVAC just isn’t doing its job anymore, think about choosing one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can help you get a new energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To find out more, give us a call or request an appointment online. We’re happy to help!