The condition of your HVAC system is vital because it promotes home comfort and good indoor air quality. But a healthy HVAC system doesn’t happen naturally. Your furnace and air conditioner work hard around the clock, which opens them to a broad variety of common troubles.
These issues are generally minor enough that they don’t prevent your furnace or air conditioner from working. However, they may influence energy efficiency—and your heating and cooling bills. If these problems grow more severe, your entire system may be jeopardized. These are headaches and costs you could avoid with professional HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Necessary
If your furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or seems to be running just fine, you might question why HVAC maintenance is needed. Here’s what this routine service does for you.
Keeps Your Warranty Valid
A warranty protects you when your HVAC system is in need of repairs. But foregoing routine maintenance dissolves your warranty. Spending a short amount on maintenance now could help you reduce costly repairs that your warranty would otherwise address.
Identifies Little Problems Ahead of Time
Avoiding big issues in the first place is the best method to shield your HVAC system. Consistent maintenance visits provide the opportunity to thoroughly review and lubricate important internal components. It also provides a chance for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season appears. You’ll spend less money overall if problems are resolved as they appear.
Can Enhance Energy Efficiency
Yearly maintenance is about more than preventing breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system functioning as well as possible. The improved performance could shrink your energy expenses by nearly 30%.
Might Help Your System Work Longer
When your HVAC system works the way it should, it can live years longer. Most furnaces and air conditioners come with a 15-year life span, but consistent maintenance might extend this even longer.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
Finch Air Conditioning & Heating developed a number of membership plans designed to fit your specific needs. From affordable options to comprehensive coverage, we can provide the perfect maintenance plan to keep your heating and cooling systems working efficiently and consistently.
Our free membership plan that includes all of our Priority+™ products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership provides the best value. It adds a routine safety inspection, better energy savings and consistent preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
Service Experts Advantage™ Program
If you need to upgrade your HVAC equipment right away, or you just want something more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is right for you. You’ll be provided a new system for just one low monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is needed.
5 Advantages of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just a handful of our members’ favorite perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to suffer damage during the most extreme weather. Unfortunately, this is often when everyone else’s systems fail too. So we do our best to answer a large volume of service calls during peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll jump to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip charges or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You won’t have to cover the cost of a Finch Air Conditioning & Heating tech traveling to your residence.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more crucial than ever. That’s why our Maintenance+ plan comes with 15% off air quality products like whole-home air filtration systems. Designed with your budget in mind, our Maintenance+ plan also includes 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We back our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t working like we said it would, you can rely on us to keep working until it is.
- Thorough visual evaluation for every visit. Your home comfort is our highest priority. That’s why each visit comes with a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is a crucial home investment. Protect it while receiving access to extra perks by participating in a maintenance plan today. Whatever your budget, we can help you find the perfect plan for your needs. To begin the process, call us at 281-407-9478 now!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.