Your HVAC system’s healthiness is essential, since it keeps your house cozy and its air healthy. But that doesn’t happen automatically. Your HVAC system works hard all season to keep you comfy. This makes it vulnerable to a big range of problems.
Often malfunctions are trivial enough that they won’t prevent your furnace or air conditioner from working. But they can reduce its energy efficiency—and your energy expenses. If these problems progress, your complete system could be vulnerable.
That’s hassle and costs that you may have been able to prevent. The Indoor Air Quality Association says preventive HVAC maintenance can reduce the possibility of breakdowns by up to 95%.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Essential
If your furnace or air conditioner is newer or working fine, you might ask whether maintenance is necessary. It is, and here are several reasons why.
- Keeps your warranty intact. A warranty protects you when your HVAC system needs to be repaired. But neglecting annual furnace maintenance and air conditioning maintenance means, in most cases, you’re voiding your warranty. Spending a small amount on maintenance immediately can help you avoid costly repairs that your warranty would otherwise take care of.
- Identifies minor troubles early. Stopping big issues from happening first is the wisest approach to protect your HVAC system. Yearly maintenance work provides the chance to carefully inspect and lubricate important internal pieces. And it also offers time to get required repairs completed before the peak heating or cooling season begins. You’ll conserve more money over the years if troubles are resolved as they are discovered.
- May boost energy efficiency. Annual maintenance is about more than preventing malfunctions. It’s also to keep your system working as well as possible. Oftentimes this leads to an increase to your house’s energy efficiency. You might experience reduced utility bills, as well as knowing your system is in excellent shape.
- May help your system run longer. When your HVAC system is running like it should, it could last a lot longer. The majority of furnaces and air conditioners run approximately 15–20 years, but professional maintenance can help prolong this life span even more.
Get More Through Your HVAC Membership Plan with Finch Air Conditioning & Heating
Regular maintenance is important, especially as it can help you save as much as 30% on year-round utility prices.* But with Finch Air Conditioning & Heating, you’ll be able to pick from a range of membership plans that work with your individual needs. All our memberships are filled with special pluses supplied by NATE-certified Experts.
From comprehensive to economical, we offer the correct membership plan to keep your home comfort systems stress-free and efficient.
If you need to get new HVAC equipment shortly or just are looking for something more energy efficient, there’s the Service Experts Advantage Program ™. You’ll have a new system for just one small monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs included. No down payment or large up-front fee is required.
Don’t want to be on the hook for unexpected repair costs? With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program provides the widest protection for your home comfort system.
Both these plans also involve air filters, so you won’t have to worry about being sure to get and changing them.
At only $5 per month, our Priority+™ Program is created to work with any budget. You’ll get priority service, even during our busiest weeks. You won’t have to worry about shelling out more if you call our Experts on a night, weekend or holiday. Overtime and trip costs are covered, saving you an average of $99 per visit. Plus, you’ll also have several other most-wanted benefits of our full-featured plans, including 15% discounts on repairs and air quality products.
Here are just a few of our members’ other most-used perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner typically breaks down during the most extreme weather. Unfortunately, this is when everyone else’s systems quit working too, so we’re usually facing a high volume of service calls. With a Finch Air Conditioning & Heating membership plan, you’ll be able to cut the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip or overtime charges. Ever.
- Discounts on products and repairs. Your residence’s indoor air quality is important more than ever. That’s why we’re providing 15% off air quality products such as whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Designed with your budget in mind, our Maintenance+™ and Priority+™ plans include 15% off repairs.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We back our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* If something isn’t right, you can depend on us to keep at it until it is.
- Detailed visual check on all visits. Your loved ones’ comfort is our number one priority. That’s why each visit comes with a 29-point visual inspection and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is an expensive investment. Keep it protected and access extra advantages by signing up for one of our membership plans now. Whatever your budget is, our Experts can help you decide on the matching plan for your needs and home. To start with your membership plan, contact us at 281-407-9478 right away.
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.