With Earth Day coming up, you may be overwhelmed with suggestions to help “save the earth”. Get excited! We’re here to give you some more, but for a good purpose. Not only is a tankless water heater eco-friendly, it can save you money and outlast your ordinary tank heater. For real! We put together the best reasons you should purchase a tankless water heater.
- Tax Rebates – Even though the initial price can seem a bit challenging, qualifying tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate of about $300.
- Uninterrupted Heat – Everyone has felt it. The awful pain of freezing water pelting against your back when the hot water runs out and you’re mid-lather. Get excited! Tankless water heaters negate that trouble altogether because the hot water NEVER. RUNS. OUT.
- Lifespan – Tankless water heaters can outlive old, inefficient tank water heaters by five to ten years. So not only will the government help you out with the cost, you don’t have to replace them as quickly, which also saves you money.
- Efficiency –Tankless water heaters only need the necessary amount of energy to heat the quantity of water you’re using, so they don’t waste energy heating water needlessly. This magical tidbit can save you nearly 20% off your water heating statement. They also use less space since they can be placed on walls (or outdoors if you have an anti-freeze kit) and smaller tankless water heaters can even be placed under cabinets or in closets.
- Avoid Water Damage – No tank, no tank to crack, no flooding. Although a leak is not impossible as with any plumbing appliance or device, tankless water heaters won’t flood or cause water damage the way 50 gallons of water stored in a tank waiting to be used will.
- So Fresh, So Clean – Since tankless water heaters don’t keep water in a tank, you always have pure, clean water that isn’t held in a tank, which could have accumulated rust and scale.
If all these awesome reasons haven’t convinced you that a tankless water heater
is right for your home, call Finch Air Conditioning & Heating today for a free in-home analysis
. We will help to make sure you decide on the best water heating system for your needs to we’ll explain your options, inform you of all the facts, and be ready when you’ve made your choice.