Finch Air Conditioning and Heating opened its doors for business in 1988, with a mission of providing 100% customer satisfaction and the ultimate in total comfort systems for your home or business. Outstanding service has fueled constant growth, making Finch Air Conditioning one of the largest family owned air conditioning and heating businesses in the Houston Area. Over time, Finch Air Conditioning and Heating has acquired several other Southeast Texas heating and air conditioning companies – including Cox A/C & Heating, Bolton Air Conditioning, Ray’s Air Conditioning & Heating and Clear Lake Service A/C & Heating – as an effort to provide unmatched service throughout the entire area.
We pride ourselves in hiring and retaining the most qualified professionals in our industry. With our computerized service records, radio-dispatched trucks, certified technicians and installers – as well as our professionally trained staff – we are able to provide heating and cooling products and services that meet and exceed all of your expectations. Our goal is to be your air conditioning, heating and indoor air quality company of choice.
- George Finch was teaching the HVAC trade at Pasadena ISD when he established Finch A/C Heating Services in 1988.
- We hire men and women of High Integrity and Good Character.
- We invest thousands of dollars annually in training insuring the processes and procedures are met to the highest level of competence.
- Our install crews are all company employees who are trained to meet the correct installation standards implemented by ACCA, ASHRAE, Local and State building codes, and Mr. George Finch’s strict installation guidelines.
- All of our Technicians are licensed under the Texas Department of Licensing & Regulation-TDLR.
- All of our Technicians are EPA Certified for refrigerant containment.
- Management team certified by the National Balancing Institute – NBI.
- Management team versed in building science and air infiltration.
- Better Business Bureau – (BBB) “A” rating.